Thursday, September 1, 2011

kids, kids, kids

This post is for the grandmas :) It's loaded with pictures of the cutest Kimball kids you know! Trying my best to get another post up today so I don't get too much further behind. Looking back, seems I need to take more pictures of Jackson ... I'll get right on that!

I know the focus isn't quite right on this picture, but Grandma's don't care :)

Can you read this? It say's "Grandma, please call me on Skype, Kate"


Kate is always the first to be ready for church ... this is another charity shop dress.

Before I knew it, all the kids were clamoring for their picture on the steps :)

Emerson waking up from a nap.


Mathis teaching Emerson his letters ... they were so sweet to watch!

One of Emerson's favorite things to do ...


We met this sweet lady and her tiny dog at the park. The kids had such a great time playing with him. Emerson just cracked himself up over how hyper the dog was.

Mathis' bed






No comments:

Post a Comment